2013 in blogging
Happy New Year from WordPress.com!
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 2,400 times in 2013. If it were a cable car, it would take about 40 trips to carry that many people.
In 2013, there were 18 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 39 posts. There were 31 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 39 MB. That’s about 3 pictures per month.
The busiest day of the year was March 11th with 59 views. The most popular post that day was Jубиларни конкурс 2013..
Attractions in 2013
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 RUPA U SRCU / Eson JAOS 0 comments September 2012
- 2 СУША ДУШЕ / Иван Лаловић 0 comments April 2013
- 3 Одабрани су следећи рукописи 0 comments May 2013
- 4 ОДМЕНЕДОТЕБЕ / Соња Ковачевић 0 comments February 2013
- 5 Из нових првих књига српских песника / Милић Вуловић 0 comments February 2013
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2013. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.